You created your work and products, and have build your brand. Brauer Driscoll’s attorneys assist in protecting this and enforcing the protection.
Your firm is selling into the USA, so it is essential to protect your work with the full force of the law. Trademarks, patents, copyrights and trade secrets, if prepared and filed properly, help prevent counterfeiting, and they prevent your competitors in and outside the USA from taking what rightfully belongs to you and your company. Brauer Driscoll advises and counsels both US and foreign-based companies in the implementation and enforcement of effective IP strategies, sometimes in the USA and sometimes in foreign countries, and we assist clients in obtaining protection for intellectual property rights throughout the world.
Brauer Driscoll’s advise extends to agreements and transactions where intellectual property rights are both the primary focus, and also part of larger transactions, such as acquisitions, licensing and other agreements and relationships involving third parties. We advise and represent clients in a broad range of industries and provide accurate, specific intellectual property services that are industry specific and essential to a growing business.
Our IP services include:
- Advising on trademark, patent, copyright, trade secret and other intellectual property matters in multiple jurisdictions
- Trademark and copyright portfolio management in the USA and other countries
- USA and foreign trademark searches and other pre-application advice
- Filing and prosecution of trademark and copyright applications, and post-registration maintenance
- Anti-counterfeiting, misappropriation and other intellectual property enforcement strategies
- Trade secret Agreements and Non-disclosure Agreements
- Licensing of intellectual property and technology
- Domain name disputes
- Recording trademarks, copyrights and patents with US Customs and Border Protection and with foreign customs services
- Intellectual property due diligence in acquisitions
- Intellectual property litigation