Businesses in the USA, Europe and Asia—from start-ups to large publicly listed conglomerates—partner with Brauer Driscoll because we know business.
Brauer Driscoll advises and counsels both US and foreign-based companies. For more than two decades we have advised and assisted corporate clients in many industries and locations.
We have the required foreign language skills to assist with cross border contracts that are key to protecting our clients’ operations. We help our clients draft and revise the contracts needed and support negotiations and enforcement.
We are knowledgeable, connected, and experienced. Brauer Driscoll has the tools to help build and sustain a plan for your business’s future.
Our corporate services include, but are not limited to:
- Business formation and capitalization in the USA, Europe and Asia
- Subchapter S and subchapter C corporations
- Limited liability companies
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Corporate governance and business operations
- Commercial contracts and corporate transactions
- Employment contracts
- Licensing agreements
- Intellectual property agreements